Monitor and ensure that the organization processes comply with international standards.
- Evaluate and analyze organizational and business context of the processes, how they meet business requirements & identify problems through constant interaction with management & internal departments.
- Identify main areas of improvements in business and provide systematic solutions.
- Develop and Optimize organizational strategies, processes, policies and procedures.
- Re-engineer all organizational processes and structures.
- Reviewing and analyzing suggested changes on new features and functionalities.
- Continues evaluating of company improvement and expose solutions for predicted contradictions
M.S. in Industrial Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in related fields
Working experience in ISO and excellence Models
- Good knowledge of Processing and recording insurance policies and claims.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills; Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently or within a group
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
-Expert in M.S. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Good command of English