- Implementation, maintaining and improvement of the IMS (Integrated Management System) and Implementing Process Management System through analysis and mapping of the current processes (AS-IS) and to improve them (TO-BE) considering best practices / benchmarks in accordance with company's strategy
- Conducting/ managing internal and external audits and the related corrective actions
- Identify main areas of improvements in business, develop systematic solutions, propose improved methods of actions and prepare proper documents
- Design, implement and analyses the business processes in order to mitigate waste of time and resources and increase productivity and efficiency
- Evaluate how processes meet business requirements and identify problems through constant interaction with management and internal departments
- Review work problems and procedures such as organizational change, communications, and information flow, integrated process methods and approval procedure
- Assuring process effectiveness throughout the organization by means of compliance with the International standards for management systems
Notice: Job location is near Imam Khomeini Airport. Comfortable car service is provided.
- BSC in Industrial Engineering or related engineering fields
- At least 4 years of experience
- Excellent ability to audit integrated management system (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, IATF 16949).
- Familiar with the systematic requirements in the automotive industry
- High level of competence with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio)
- Advanced English knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent learning and team working skills