• Managing BPM life cycle including business processes tracking, selecting and prioritizing key processes based on the business's strategy, designing processes based on BPNM 2.0 standards, writing and implementing them in the system.
• Gathering information and management of a comprehensive process map
• Defining key performance indicators (KPI) compliant with processes and preparing relevance reports
• Obtaining, updating, executing, monitoring and documenting ISO management certificates
• Holding meetings to monitor and measure processes performance in different company levels to diagnose, analyze, simulate and find improvable areas in processes in line with objectives and missions
• Documenting all actions, changes and process improvements
• Identifying modern business systems and methods related to the company's activities, and proposing new methods
• Identifying and applying business excellence and quality management approaches (EFQM, QFD, VOC and ...)
• Training and spreading the process-based culture at all business levels, and promote awareness of processes and management standards.
• At least bachelor degree in industrial engineering or IT management
• At least three years of experience as business processes analyst and expert in management systems
• Mastering BPMN 2.0
• Familiar with ITIL V 3.0 or V 4.0
• Work experience in:
APQC, eTOM, COBIT Reference models
BPM Modeler software
• Good knowledge of English (conversation-reading-writing)
• Good communication and negotiation skills and result oriented
• Having any of the CBPx certificate from the ABPMP is advantage
• Having ITIL 3.0 or 4.0 certificate is advantage
• Familiarity and working experience with ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX software is advantage
• Familiarity and working experience with the CMMI and SCAMPI framework and model is advantage
• Maximum of 35 years old
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arya Hamrah Samaneh
We are a solution provider and system integrator, and a leader in EPCM projects in Iran and Middle East, who provides managed services. In addition to the top performance in data center projects. We broadened our activities to network solutions and low current transportation systems, such as telecommunications, control and signaling systems in Metro-LRT lines.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching