As Business Process expert you are responsible for implementing and maintain IMS (Integrated Management System) and analyzing and improving business processes and related ICT technologies. Prepare sufficient and useful information to support managers in developing new opportunities in business value chain.
- Producing comprehensive documents such as Process Models, Activity diagrams, Work flows etc.
- Develop and implement process metrics to document initial baseline process performance, identify meaningful metrics, track progress, and identify efficiency and quality goals
- Review processes, propose efficiency improvements, and implement approved process improvements.
- Develop or assist with the improvement of specific policies, instructions, checklists and standards through individual effort or as part of a team effort to improve or resolve issues with current and future activities as directed by the customer
- Bachelor or MS degree in related fields
- General administrative and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in business modeling and planning
- Team working skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English especially reading and translating documents in related context.
- Ideal age: 24 - 35