• Carry out ITS / Network Technology and security audits and investigate across technical divisions and various functional areas within MTNIRANCELL i.e. reporting applications, systems, security, and infrastructures audit based on Audit Risk team methodology.
• Assess the risks inherent in the company’s information systems/network Technology and recommend measures to mitigate them.
• Review the integration of the information systems to the company’s infrastructure and advise the company on its effectiveness and optimizations by performing a risk analysis of the enterprise’s information technology infrastructure and services network.
• Contribute to designing a technology-based audit approach.
• Analyze and evaluate enterprise IT processes to assess internal controls and minimize risks.
• Monitor the operation of identified controls and recommendations on an ongoing basis.
• Identify significant Information Technology System / Network Technology risks associated with the company’s strategic objectives.
• Provide input into the overall annual audit plan according to the strategic objectives and the associated risks.
• Ensure business compliance to audit methodology and laid down standards and make recommendations where changes are required.
• Advise management on issues (findings) pertaining to risk management, internal controls, and corporate governance processes.
• Incorporate knowledge gained from consulting engagements into audit assignments and overall audit plans.
• Perform regular follow-ups on the status of outstanding Information Systems / Network Technology Audit recommendations.
• Perform management ad-hoc requests timely and accurately.
• Bachelor's degree or higher education in either Telecoms/Electrical Engineering or Computer science.
• Possession of an auditing qualification (CEH, OCA, CCNA, virtualization)
• Possession of additional related qualifications and certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA, CCNP, OCP, BIG data would be an added advantage.
• Fluent in English
• Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in auditing, Datacenter administration, DataBase Admin, Telecom network experience in CS, PS, and BSS domain.
or program evaluation including experience of conducting information technology audits in an internationally recognized professional accounting firm or an international organization.
Proficient in the use of the Company standard software in related field