Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available solutions.
- Test, maintain and develop organization’s current procedures and information systems solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
- Creating prototypes, diagrams, and specifications to be used by designers and programmers.
- Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Discussing with management and users to determine system requirements
- Identifying the inputs and outputs that will meet the user’s needs when the system is developed
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Detect software failures, so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Generate historical analysis of test results
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- University Qualifications: M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, IT or Software Engineering.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years related experiences.
- Specialist knowledge: Business intelligence and data analysis software, Content workflow software, Customer relationship management software, Program testing software.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Systems Analysis, Complex Problem Solving, Judgment and Decision Making, Systems Evaluation, Time Management, Troubleshooting, Active Learning.
Have you ever work as a system analyst or developer?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kourosh Food Industry
Kourosh Food Industry company as a subsidiary of Golrang Industrial Group was established in 2011 and started its work as a producer, importer and exporter of oil and related products in 2013.
Our Brands: Oila, Famila, Kimball, Suntin
Our Products: sunflower oil, canola oil, sesame oil, olive oil, corn oil, frying oil, free-palm frying oil, sunflower oil enriched by vitamin D3.
Locations: headquarter: Tehran
Factories: Kourosh 1: Eshtehard Industrial Park, Eshtehard, Alborz Province
Kourosh 2: Heydarieh industrial park, Takestan, Qazvin Province.
Offering a diverse range of healthy, nutritious and high quality products, Kourosh Food Industry Company maintains an active presence in domestic and neighboring markets as an integral part of the industrial and home cooking oil production chain. A reliance on young and motivated human assets, innovation, and sustained production are among the company’s major advantageous in its pursuit of satisfying key stakeholders, securing customer loyalty, improving the society’s health, and creating value added.
Kourosh Food Company aims to ensure a prime status in the market by 2025, in terms of innovation and value creation intended to improve the society’s health.
Agility against opportunities and weakness Collaboration like a family.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching