-Objective of the role:
We are looking for an experienced IT Senior Systems Administrator, with experience in hybrid enterprise environments within the IT Services Sector.
• Experience in support of real-time systems and large scale solutions
• Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth, organizational development and systems/network optimization.
• Effectively plan, design, install, configure, troubleshoot and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance based on goals.
-List of responsibilities:
The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Designing, Configuring & Maintaining Multi-Site Virtualization Infrastructure based on VMware Products (VMware vSphere 6.x, LogInsight, VMware NSX, SRM/Replication, Horizon view)
• Experience and knowledge of the vRealize suite: vRA, vRO, vROPS and automating processes Designing multi-tier Blueprints.
• Familiar with Puppet and scripting skills with Ansible
• Extensive experience in designing and operating storage technology and network in an enterprise environment (EMC & HP)
• Experience and knowledge of HP Servers and Cisco UCS Products from scratch.
• Experience and knowledge of F5 LoadBalancer (LTM Module) and leveraging iRules to optimize network applications.
• Administration, Updating and Patching Microsoft/Linux Infrastructure Services (AD/DC 2012-2016, Mail, DNS, DHCP, MS Failover Clustering, Remote App)
• Familiar with Datacenter Concept.
• Familiar with NMS Technologies, SNMP, etc
• Availability for scheduled maintenance of systems and applications.
• The ability to document data center architectures, solutions, and processes
• Undertake hands-on tasks and analysis for inventory and capacity management.
This role will report to the Director of infrastructure. Perform other related duties or special projects, as assigned.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM.
BSc in Computer/IT Engineering OR Related fields.
-Other certifications obtained:
MCSA, MCSE, VCA, VCP, VCDX, Storage related certifications, etc.
-Nature and length of previous experience:
5 years experience as technical expert in system administration role.
• Having a good experience with virtualization and Cloud-based on VMware Products.
• Deep knowledge and experience on Compute and networking equipment (HP, Cisco UCS)
• Deep knowledge and experience in Storage/Fabric Concepts
• Good experience on Windows and Linux server/Infrastructure Services/
• Managing distributed Active Directory Domain
• Experience in F5 Load Balancer and managing high up-time environments
• Data Centre Planning and Migration
• Problem Management, Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent teamwork behavior and Hardworking good communication/interpersonal/analytical capability
• At least 5 years of work experience in IT Service Sector.
• BS+ Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Related Fields
• Demonstrated experience with ITIL and Ticketing Systems
• Experience with working in Payment Service Providers
• Experience with DCIM Products
• One or more of these certificates are preferred: CCNP Datacenter | VCP-DCV | MCSE | CCNA R&S
• Working knowledge in English Language (Reading, Writing, Comprehension) .