- Objective of the role: Manage Meyar's sustainability and energy department.
- Main Responsibilities: Manage sustainability team, set goals and strategies, expand the market, attend meetings with customers, sustainability/energy expert work, cooperate with our joint company.
- Reporting to: CEO and Company's Strategic Council.
- University Qualifications: University Certificate in Civil, Architectural, or Mechanical Engineering (in a related area e.g. Energy).
- Nature and length of previous experience: Experience in the areas of sustainability, renewable energy, energy/light/acoustic analysis, or other related areas.
- Specialist knowledge: Preferred: LEED, BREEAM, or other sustainability rating systems, renewable energy, etc.
- Sustainability-related software such as Ecotect, Design Builder, Energy Plus, Grasshopper, etc.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Applicants with leadership and management abilities are highly preferred.
Do you know about LEED sustainable construction rating system?
Are you familiar with BIM (Buidling Information Modeling)?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Meyar Co International Group
Meyar International Group is a leading Soft Solutions Services Consulting firm; Based in Iran, we are specialized in Building Information Modeling (BIM), Sustainable Development, and Project Management Information System (PMIS).
We develop, manage, and implement new technologies for AEC designers, contractors, developers and owners for more effective coordination, communication and collaboration, reduced costs and time, and more suitable results. We also provide environmental consultancy services including sustainability auditing and assessment leading to achieve BREEAM and LEED sustainability certificates.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.