● Helping to transfer products from the manufacturers to the distributor.
● Forecasting; monthly and annually.
● Planning delivery timetables.
● Ensuring supply enough stock to meet demand.
● Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
● Monitoring stock levels.
● Overseeing the arrival of shipments.
● Take inventory and analyze all documentation such as invoices, bills, and other supply documents.
● Ensure compliance with supply chain activities standards and regulations.
● Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with customers, suppliers and supply chain staff.
● Planning and organizing the distribution of goods.
● Receiving and following up on shipment documents and clearance tasks.
● Day to day collaboration with our suppliers regarding planning, forecasting, and arrangements.
● University degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, and Supply Chain Management.
● At least 6 years of experience in a similar position at FMCG companies.
● Experienced in ERP.
● Strong numeric and analytic aptitude.
● Management skills: setting and achieving ambitious goals, creating teamwork and encourage.
● Cooperation, developing teams through performance evaluation, feedback, and coaching.
● Promote people's engagement.
● SC technical skills: SC Information Systems, S&OP process (Demand, Production and Replenishment Planning), Procurement and MRP, Logistic (Warehouse and Transportation management), KPIs and reporting, Cost control and Quality Assurance, Negotiation.