● Making the smallest interference in the distribution process, leading to the loss of effort in all parts of the supply chain.
● Align with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of products and avoid run off.
● Maintain customer order database and follow up on-time deliveries .
● Point of contact for Sales team on stock situation in the market .
● Responsible for communicating Sales, Stock and Delivery plan Reports.
● Maintain supply chain inventory and records.
● Report any risk of stock out situation.
● Evaluate and report on KPIs .
● Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents).
● Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
● Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
● Ideal Age: 35 – 50
● Education: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or relevant fields.
● Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field. (FMCG experience is preferred).
● Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
● Working experience of relevant software.
● Strong communication skills.
● Excellent organizational and project management skills.
● Attention to detail.
● A strategic and analytical mind.
● Fluent in English (Writing & Speaking).