Position reporting to: Chief of management accounting
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production cost
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Custodian of stock records/balances, responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations and general monitoring of stock activity
• Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and procedures;
• Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly inventory levels and consumption
• Facilitate and participate in monthly and annual stock counts and highlight variances to the management;
• Ensure that goods received by warehouse are matched with the actual invoices
• Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and or agreed contract terms, and raise nonconformity
• prepare accurate and timely financial reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated correctly;
• Ensure proper records and classification in terms of cost and quantity of all inventory items both dispatches & supplies’ receipts;
• Assist the Chief Accountant in relevant projects.
• Number of Staff to be recruited in this position: 1
• Job Location: Tehran
• Job Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Working hours: 8am _ 17 pm (Sat _ Tue) & 8am _ 16 pm (Wed.)
• University Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least four years accounting experience in Manufacturing Environment.
Specific experience in Industrial, stock and Inventory accounting is mandatory.
• Specialist knowledge:
Good understanding of stock-related operational and control requirements
Ability to accurately prepare monthly and annual reports
Familiar with Hamkaran system
• Soft Skills and Personality traits:
Strong analytical and problem solving skills; and
Person of high integrity and with self-discipline
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Main Companies are:
Alifard Company, as one of the most reputable companies in production of fruit juices, concentrates and syrups, started its work in Kaveh Industrial city of Saveh in 1979. Currently company is active in production of various kinds of fruit juice, several types of concentrates and syrups under the Sunich brand.
Shiva's manufacturing company has started its producing since 1999 by the purpose of producing such products for children, such as Gummi candy, Candy, Puffy and Winter Ice-cream under the Shiba brand.
Sayesaman Distribution Company is a sole distribution company for Alifard and shiva products. This company has started its activities in 1995 and at present is covering 30 provinces on direct basis through 16 branch offices throughout Iran. Other provinces are also under the coverage through the sole agents of Alifard Company in each region.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.