We need a very fresh talented civil/structure engineer who is graduated from a reputable university . The purpose of this position is to support existing business and assist with growth and diversification of our current business.
If you are a fresh graduated individual who has not sufficient work experience but has a great deal of enthusiasm for working in a friendly atmosphere, do not loose this job opportunity!
- the preparation of full structural design packages for building exterior envelope and interior glass and steel systems.
- to engage national and local regulatory bodies and authorities to establish clear construction codes and guidelines.
- to engage the sales team and customers to improve awareness of the requirements of a well-engineered glass and steel system.
- In addition to standard design manuals, extensive use of building codes and building design specifications will be required.
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or above in Civil Engineering from a reputable university.
- Experience with structural design analytic software SAP, ETABS and ANSYS
- Knowledge of finite element analysis for structural design.
- Be able to read and understand architectural and structural drawings and technical specifications.
- Be able to work with clients and other consulting staff to develop new architectural details and/or - remedial details and specifications for exterior building enclosure systems.
- Be able to communicate and work both independently and within a team environment.
- Have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience with Auto CAD design.
- Fluent in English.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Ideal age range: 26-33