-Maintain productive, professional relationships with key accounts to ensure distributor satisfaction.
-Communicate with major distributors on a regular basis and work with internal Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales staff to meet market needs.
-Proactively assess, clarify and facilitate communication flow on key aspects of accounts: work on quarterly and yearly forecasts, gather requirements and tasting outcomes for new product development briefings, advise on production plans, advise and check on legal changes (with health and customs authorities) and report them.
-Handle distributor complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner.
-Prepare regular market reports, with special focus on trends, new-comers, promotions and end-consumer pricing.
-Travel to current and/or potential markets to gain first-person knowledge on trends, distribution facilities, points of sales; and report relevant information in a timely manner to the concerned departments.
-Coordinate and communicate agenda and trips to main markets (with occasionally other Hype Energy team members to attend).
-Arrange and participate in internal and external distributor debriefs.
-Attend industry functions, such as association events, exhibitions and conferences, and provide a full feedback report of information on specific markets and new trends
- Identify opportunities for new sales campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Act as a liaison between key distributors, registration authorities and internal teams on local certifications (ESMA, GMP etc)
- Assist and oversee local fillings in conjunction with our local quality team to guarantee 100% quality satisfaction with production outcomes.
- Oversee Product Supply Chain to ensure main ingredients and finished products are available at all time.
- Advise on improvements & ensure a fluid workflow.
- Proven 5 years work experience in FMCG and B2B business.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Ability to address distributor requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong internal and external relationships.
- Willingness to travel.
- A hands-on self-starter, who works well in a multi-cultural team and is capable to work independently.
- Team Player willing to jump in and help on ad/hoc tasks.
- Open-minded, solution-driven, results oriented with hands-on attitude.
- English (Advanced) and Farsi (Native); Arabic is a plus.
- Ideal Age:25-45
- Gender Preference: Male
can you permanently work in Dubai?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Hmm International DMCC
HYPE Energy (HMM International DMCC) presents a complete and exciting range of functional drinks that combine powerful energy blends and vitamins with incredible flavours to revitalise and energise. All energy drinks are made with the best quality ingredients and are pasteurised and free from artificial colourings and preservatives.
In a ‘youth’ energy drinks market that is fast moving, our brand has been cutting edge by design, product innovation and quality for the last 15 years. Experience our new HYPE Energy UP! flavour with a mix of berries and an amazing cool mint after taste. Come and enjoy our HYPE Energy MFP range with its cool looking trademarked carbon fibre can design.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.