A leading company active in tobacco industry Saveh
Posted 8 months ago
Objective of the role: This role entails the operational day to day warehouse functions of receiving, issuing, transferring, counting, data entries and storage of materials / finished goods / consumables and promotional items.
List of responsibilities:
• Perform receipt, storage and issuance of finished goods / raw materials / consumables and promotional materials.
• Apply storekeeping procedures and methods in arranging space, conducting inventories, estimating needs and maintaining and preparing forms, records and reports.
• Ensure proper and precautionary methods are observed in handling and storing items requiring special treatment.
• Apply FIFO for all warehouse transactions
• Administer documents and paper flow including material withdrawals, purchase requisitions, material receipts and transfers to other warehouses, sub-warehouses and purchasing division.
• Inventory updates of FG / RM to sales, production, procurement and accounts departments.
• Arrange and follow up the loading and unloading of shipments.
• Maintain established inventory of materials and consumables.
• Manage the inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock-takes and audit of same to verify results.
• Ensure that all requisitions are with accurate amounts and according to specifications.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of all items requested and received and counts.
• Verify documentation and doing transactions for all inventory movement in actual and through the ERP system.
• Provide strong leadership among warehouse workers and laborers.
• Receive returns from customers and production after completing all required formalities.
• Report and document obsolescence damage materials and finished goods
• Observe and assist in maintaining safety programs for all warehouse.
• Develop and implement a cleaning schedule.
• Perform other related duties assigned by the Line Managers.
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Nature and length of previous experience: 2 - 3 years in related field.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Cultural awareness / valuing diversity, teamwork and cooperation, results orientation, accountability, customer focus...