• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to the site manager
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent
• 3 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Familiar with infrastructure projects equipment and components
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiar with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Farab Co. is a pioneer & reputable general contractor in Iran. During the last two decades of its activities, Farab has designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned 73 units of Hydro Turbine – Generator together with all their pertinent ancillaries/auxiliaries with the total capacity of 10400 MW as EPC contractor. Currently Farab has 1250 MW Hydro Power Plants and 4500 MW Thermal Power Plants based on EPC, EPCF and BOT mechanism under construction in Iran and overseas countries. The experienced and qualified personnel of Farab, utilizing up to date technologies in design engineering combined with good collaboration with international consultants and reputable designers/suppliers of the equipment have turned Farab into one of the strongest contractors of Hydro Power Plants in the region. Farab with full confident which was achieved through successful completion of its Hydro power plants as its prior mission and by utilizing the precious experience of their professional engineers and management teams extended its field of activities to other infrastructural fields like Thermal Power Plant, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Railway Industries, Smart Metering System and other Renewable Energy projects. In continuation of its powerful presence in local markets and in order to continue its sustainable progress, Farab extended its activities to overseas markets. Up to now, Farab has been awarded more than 1.2 billion dollars in international contracts in his target countries including Kenya, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Malaysia and Armenia.
500 employees or more
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.