- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure the payroll validation processes and accuracy on a timely manner.
- Analyze and recommends existing compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements and group policies.
- Application of the annual store training plan & on boarding of new employees.
- Identify and recommend training needs for the team and follow up on the implementation.
- Manage performance analysis and Identify employees with high potential, growth and proposes further development.
- Promotes and practice communication and participatory management within the team.
- Identify staff vacancies and follow up with the recruitment department on interviewing and placement of the selected applicants.
- At least 2 years of experience in management
- Fluent in English is a must
- Experience in Retail or FMCG sector is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to think analytically
- Advanced presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have no restriction to travel
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Hyperstar Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment We are the first & largest Hypermarket in Iran. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.