Design Data Storage Architecture for Enterprises and Data Centers
Design Data Backup and Archiving Solutions for Enterprises and Data Centers
Design and Implement Data Replication and Disaster Recovery Plans
Implement, Operate and Troubleshoot SAN/NAS Storage Systems
Implement, Operate and Troubleshoot Tape and Backup Systems
Participate in Vendor/Product and Architecture Selection and Proposals
Provide Consultation, Documentation and Presentation on Assigned Tasks
• BS+ Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Related Fields
• 5+ Years Professional Experience in Requested Fields
• Deep Knowledge on Storage and Backup Concepts and Technologies
• Deep Knowledge on Storage Networking Solutions and Technologies
• Good Knowledge and Experience with Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
• Good Knowledge and Experience with Mid-Range X86 Servers
• Good Knowledge and Experience on Virtualization Solutions and Platforms
• Good Knowledge in Related Data Center Active Infrastructure and Systems
• Experienced in Troubleshooting and Optimizing Systems in Live Operational Environments
• Ability to Work Efficiently as a Team Member in Project-based or Operational Tasks
• Certifications in Related Fields is a Plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Dadeh Pardazi Iran (Dpi)
IBM branch in Iran, later known as Data Processing Iran (DPI) Company, started its activity in 1957 coinciding with public census and also the exploitation of first card reader in the country. Considering the growing applications of computers in processing mathematical calculations and data storage, gradually IBM activities in many organizations, ministries and universities began growing, so that in years 1977 and 1978, with nearly four hundred expert employees , IBM exclusively undertook all processing activities and electronic calculations in important decision making, planning and academic organizations.During years 1991-2001, especially through the Iraqi imposed war, DPI continued its computer support and services for sensitive and strategic organizations in spite of all difficulties due to economic sanction. Moreover DPI has succeeded in showing high income and profit rates all through the above mentioned period of time. In 2001, DPI became a Private company, listed under the Tehran Stock Exchange. Over the company\\\'s history, DPI has signed numerous technology-sharing national and international agreements till now.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.