A well-established company in the TCI technology is searching for a Software Engineer who has Microsoft SQL Server experience. You will be working on a strong team backed by the stability of a large company.
As a Support Engineer you will represent company in customer communication via phone and tickets and had experience for working with CRM software to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving company products and services and effectively managing challenging situations. so you should:
• Investigating and resolving problems that occur with our software.
• Using SQL Server and T-SQL to assist with problem solving.
• Reading and interpreting error logs provided by the customer as well as gathering logs and supporting information to help resolve incidents.
• Receiving bug reports from other teams, check them, solve them if possible and reference them to developers if needed.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a support team with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience.
• At least 2 years’ experience with SQL Server or an equivalent database product.
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL.
• Having analytical thinking abilities.
• Experience in Design and develop T-SQL procedures and query performance tuning.
• Having methods for problem solving.
• Having documentation and organizational skills such as create technical documents and Knowledge sharing.
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Basic knowledge or experience of software development concepts e.g. web services and relational databases.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and related software (Office).