• Administrate databases.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure, functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Create, deploy and maintenance database change scripts during software releases.
Maintain and monitor databases and servers.
• Communicate with software analysis and development teams to provide suggestions on how to improve database design.
• Databases performance tuning.
• SQL server administration (including: installation, configuration, High Availability, Performance tuning, etc.)
• T-SQL programming & database design
Good Knowledge in
• Data Warehouse design and BI fundamentals
• SQL Server Security and Hardening
• Analysis Service
• Integration Service
• Windows Server
• At least 2 years of experience in the same position.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills
Working hours: Full Time
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in Tehran