Administrate large scale databases Develop database architectures Confirm database servers are backed up and meeting Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) Deploy database change scripts during software releases Identify and troubleshoot resource intensive operations on SQL Server Collaborate with all team members to manage data Provide suggestions on how to improve database design Modify and review SQL scripts to make best SQL coding according to client needs Maintain and monitor databases Improve Database performance tuning .
Administrate databases. Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure, functional capabilities, database security.
Create, deploy and maintenance database change scripts during software releases. Maintain and monitor databases and servers.
Communicate with software analysis and development teams to provide suggestions on how to improve database design.
Databases performance tuning.
• SQL server administration (including: installation, configuration, High Availability, Performance tuning, etc.).
• T-SQL programming & database design.
• Good communication skills.
Good Knowledge in:
• Data Warehouse design and BI fundamentals.
• SQL Server Security and Hardening.
• Good teamwork abilities.
• Analysis Service.
• Integration Service.
• Windows Server.
• At least 2 years of experience in the same position.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills.