● Check the final medicine cost for new research and development projects and submit the reports.
● Check and update the project control file for the company’s new projects based on relevant instructions.
● Interact with QC, QA, and R&D departments to understand their needs and present innovative ideas to optimize the process.
● Examine the request of different departments to receive samples and propose efficient samples to improve the company's current process based on the new sample evaluation instructions.
● Follow-up the reference samples to receive final approval from the requesting and confirming
● Department and place the goods in the list of approved or unapproved goods.
● Execute, follow up and record supplier evaluations on an initial and periodic basis according to supplier evaluation guidelines.
● Provide a list of authorized and unauthorized suppliers based on the instructions of evaluating suppliers; evaluate new samples for the Internal and External Commercial Department.
● Provide performance reports in cases influencing the company's cost, time, and resources.
● Investigate and record the reported deviations from other Departments, correct and modify incorrect processes inside and outside the department.
● Review and refer the rejected reports to the related companies to receive a complete and justifying response.
● Archive financial proposals, analysis sheets, documents received from other departments as well as other companies in the server file based on their categories.
● Attend the Factory and the Growth Center (once a week, preferably on the meeting days) as well as visiting the food and injection lines.
● 2 years of working experience in a similar role, experience in a pharmaceutical company is an advantage.
● Familiar with pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment.
● Familiar with raw materials, consumer goods, and etc in the pharmaceutical industry.
● Familiar with the items required for the injection and food production sites such as consumer goods, packaging, and clean room.
● Intermediate English Knowledge for conversation, correspondence, and negotiation.
● Complete mastery of computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, email management software, and Internet.
● Familiar with the analysis of statistical charts and reports.