● Supervising the proper implementation of the instructions and procedures of operation, maintenance, and announcing deviations in the form of monthly reports and necessary cases in the form of case reports.
● Supervising the proper execution of the method of daily schedules and plans of automated machines.
● Participating in weekly/monthly planning and control sessions of the periodic operations/repair project.
● Preparation, review, and analysis of various technical and operational reports.
● Ongoing follow-up so projects are completed on time and on budget.
● Composing and editing management reports, especially periodic project control reports.
● Multitask personality with hands-on planning, programming, and optimization.
● Experienced in MRP, scheduling, and managing limited resource plans.