Software Technical Support and Deployment Specialist
Posted 13 weeks and 0 Days ago
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Visit customers at their local site.
- Train software features to the end-user.
- Assess customer needs and try to give solutions to cover customer needs.
- Provide feedbacks to development team to improve the quality of software.
- Possibility to deploy mission outside the city.
- Obtain customer satisfaction of the software.
- Get software certification to high quality software deployment.
- At least 2 years of experience as an expert in Software Technical Support and Deployment.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Management, Computer Engineering.
- Network related certificates would be a privilege.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, ability of fast learning.
- Eager to learn something new and passionate in IT.
- Working knowledge of security software options and functionality preferred.
- Extensive familiarity with Windows operating systems and network concepts.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.