• Handling Level 2 support of software applications
• Providing operational assistance for the client
• Interface with user to provide assistance on operational requests
• Respond to user inquiries regarding software issues
• Troubleshooting issues
• Work with Development and Infrastructure teams to resolve issues
• Ensure issues are resolved within the defined SLA
• Follow up with user to ensure issue has been resolved
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Monitoring of application usage
• Inform management of recurring problems
• Stay current with software features, changes and updates
• Generate ad-hoc reports based on user's request
• Providing software manual booklet
• Training new user and the new feature of system to all users
• Develop training materials and produce and train users according to software changes
• Providing test case and test data
• Test software new feature in testing environment according to its test case and test data
• Data conversion and control user's massive data to convert to production environment
• Document support project's activities & events.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer, Information Technology
• Communicative and Problem Solver
• Good knowledge of Data base Query languages (SQL on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 /2012)
• Familiarity with Sales & Finance systems is advantageous
• Ability to work with deadlines, under pressure and the willingness to put in extra hours when needed
• Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of the software development process
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.