Tehran Securities Exchange Technology Management (TSETMC) Tehran
Posted a year ago
Tehran Stock Exchange Technology Management Co (TSETMC) is hiring for a Software Engineer (COBOL/iSeries) to contribute to our IT team in Tehran, you will provide ongoing development and maintenance of existing Mainframe and iSeries Distribution System applications written in COBOL.
• Provides full application development life cycle support to include designing programs, creating user interfaces and documenting code to implement new computer programs as well as maintain existing programs.
• Works with team members to identify and enforce design patterns, standards, etc.
• Plan and execute testing to ensure the program meets the specified requirements
• Coordinates with users and product owners to gather requirements
• Communicates technical concepts to non-technical people and communicates business ideas to technical people
• Takes a partnership role in, defining methods and processes for application development, developing systems that are extensible
• Provides on-call support on a rotating basis for all production-related problems, including support during non-business hours. May be required to provide support as a backup to the on-call associate where key knowledge exists.
• Salary: 30,000,000 to 50,000,000 Rials per month related work experience and Academic Documents
• Supplementary health insurance
• Hours of Work: Saturday to Wednesday 8:00 to 16:00
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or commensurate experience
• 2 years development experience as application engineer/ programmer analyst.
• 1 years relational database experience with DB2 and/or SQL
• Knowledge of IBM mainframe and iSeries operating environments, including COBOL, DB2, CICS, ISPF, CL, DBU, SQL, DDS, RPG
• Understanding of regression testing and deployment processes
• Basic Knowledge of Stock market