- Maintenance and development of website and app (Android & iOS)
- Web Development, SEO, maintenance & security
- Designing user interface compatible with different browsers and mobiles
- Selecting or defining the company's software development methodologies.
- evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering products.
- Conducting code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software methodology.
- Monitor application performance and review any application failures in staging or production.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software best practices.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in software engineering, computer science or web development fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Extensive and hands-on experience in computer Software/Web/Mobile App
- Specialist knowledge: PHP, Java, Android, iOS …
- Good in English
- Ideal age: 28-38
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Daniel Kia Co (DKC)
Danielkia Company is a private entity providing telecom and IT solutions (General contractor, EPC) and comprises of a team of outstanding professional staffs. It was established in 1996 with the purpose of executing telecom and IT projects involving design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of large communication networks on national and international scale.
Danielkia Company is holder of:
Certified as Telecommunication Contractor (Grade-1)
Certified Consultant for Telecommunication and Transmission Projects (Grade-1)
Certified as Contractor in Data Networks and Maintenance of IT Infrastructure (Grade-1)
Certificate of Registration ISO9001
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching