- Developing new user interface features using React.js / Angular / Ionic / Xamarin forms.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Build backend to support the front end in terms of business logic implementation.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Mobile-specific expertise in UI/UX.
- JSON, REST, and Web APIs Preferably in C#
- Possess a good understanding of information security from a mobile technology standpoint.
- Understanding of React.js/Agular and its core principles
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools and DevOps
- Good with the implementation of RESTful APIs.
- Hands experience on implementing Authentication and Authorization for integrated mobile application is a mandate
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)/Angular
- Strong command over HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web designing
1+ year experience in React JS/Angular front-end development for Hybrid Apps