Description of the Role: MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Develop industry standard process framework models (ISO 26262)
- Develop AutoSAR specifications and AutoSAR configuration tools for powertrain embedded applications
- Strong knowledge in AUTOSAR Architecture
- Expert in adapting application software into vendor/OEM Software
- Expert in AutoSAR and/or dSpace's system desk.
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer engineering or related fields
• Expert in C and C++
• Expert in Microcontroller architecture
• Expert in MATLAB Simulink
• Knowledge in QT, Autosar and dSPACE
• Knowledge in DOORS and WPK200
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems