● Work as a liaison between customer's business users and development team to bridge the gap between business and technical teams.
● Review current state business processes and offer solutions for improvements.
● Support the business during user acceptance testing.
● Prepare training documentation for users as well as organize formal sessions.
● Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of IT and business processes.
● Conduct research to identify ways to improve systems performance and efficiency.
● Collaborate with technical specialists such as business support systems engineers and developers to optimize and enhance a system.
● Carry out analysis to define configuration specifications and business technological requirements.
● Minimum 1+ years’ experience in customer engagement for custom-tailored software. development, product support processes.
● Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or similar.
● Familiar with ICT Business Analysis/Management.
● Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology.
● Familiar with databases (Relational/Non-Relational).
● Familiar with object oriented programming.
● Familiar with middleware.
● Strong knowledge of business to software process mapping.