• Interact with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
• Working closely with business to identify and analyze core business processes and work flows
• Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
• Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
• Identity and write best possible code in case of new deployments or rewriting code
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• At least 3 years of related experience.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Proven analytical background.
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming.
• Young and motivated (ages under 30 are beneficial).
• For male candidates, Military service must be done or have permanent exemption.