Sepid System Sharif is looking for software analysts and test engineers who are experienced in analyzing requirements, developing and implementing testing procedures and documentation of enterprise software solutions.
You are supposed to:
- Work with customers to develop an understanding of their needs and the specifications the project will require
- Define application problems by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Document existing systems, proposed modifications, and software requirements
- Designing and implementation of test cases
- Identify business requirements
Our systems are web-based application and focused on access controls, biometric hardware, deposit safe box and security solutions.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Expert in UML
- Familiar with enterprise software businesses (such as ERP, Automation, CRM, etc.)
- Experienced in software testing techniques
- Be an excellent communicator with development, operations, product management and customers
- Eager to learn new businesses, tools and systems
- Excellent documentation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Familiarity with SQL database and programming
- Familiarity with Scrum