● Planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's overall social media strategy.
● Leading all social media activities to drive follower acquisition, engagement, and sentiment growth.
● Setting proper KPI and analyzing the performance of activities to optimize marketing campaigns.
● Scheduling performance reporting.
● Designing and running social media campaigns.
● Creating and implementing dynamic content strategy and content calendar.
● Regularly communicating the insights gained from social media monitoring to related divisions.
● Researching best practices of marketing initiatives and promotions.
● Collaborating with other departments, managing reputation, identifying key players, and coordinating actions.
● At least 3-5 years related working experience.
● Being familiar with the social media industry, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.
● Being familiar with best practices of content strategy and latest trends.
● Having knowledge of copywriting and producing content for social media channels.
● Having reporting, administration, communication, and negotiation skills.
● Being creative, multi-task, team worker, flexible, and able to work under pressure.
● Having the experience of advertising through social media and knows high-effective strategies and channels.
● Knowing principles of marketing, digital marketing and be up to date with the latest international trends.
● Being familiar with social media tools.