We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who builds and executes Bazaar's social media strategy through competitive and audience research & also Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.