Plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
• Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
• Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
• Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
• Develop or implement quality control programs.
• Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
• Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
• Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
• Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
• Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
• Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
• Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
• Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
• Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
Bachelor degree in related fields.
10+ years of experience in construction industry.
English: Working Knowledge
Preparing Mission to Tehran
High organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
Logical decision making and professional judgment
Ability with software and related systems
Familiar with the IMS and PMBOK standard topics