Site administrators are responsible for:
- The planning, budgeting, and coordination of projects, as well as the necessary administrative duties.
- This varied position is suited to analytical people who can effectively manage timelines and deadlines.
- This is typically a full-time position and may require being on-call 24 hours a day in case of on-site emergencies.
- BA degree of software engineering (or related fields)
- Helping to run projects smoothly
- Analyzing and supporting site data
- Testing and preparing new modules
- Gathering data of site viewers
- Preparing data & pictures of site along with developing site
- Updating site data and web pages information
- Preparing monthly and yearly reports of site procedure
- Connecting with site users and making appropriate connection
- Monitoring and maintaining records of installations
- Finding and removing damaged links
- Handle the clerical and logistical duties associated with complex projects
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.