- Assist in Planning or implementing material flow systems to meet production requirements based on steel industry activities.
- Understand of monitoring specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Flexible to the procedures and process for logistics activities in line with Danieli headquarter policies.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Assist in Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Supervise the work of logistics related departments, specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Assisting in inbound or out bounding logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Can handle all assistance & secretary tasks in order to coordinate the daily input & outputs.
- Practical experience with Warehousing, Inventory control, Transportation, Materials handling, Strategic planning, Customer service and operation support.
- More than 5 years of experience In Logistic field, working experience in steel industries can be an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant major.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Collaboration and Teamwork.
- Excellent organization and time flexibility skills.
- Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative and creative ability.
- Ability to plan, take quick decisions and meet dynamic timelines along with multi-tasking in accordance with the total working techniques and principles of logistic manager.
- Accuracy and precision.
- Able to organize a busy workload and serious attention to details.
** Working place will be in Eshtehard Industrial Zone.
** Must be Fluent in English.
Why do you consider yourself as an ideal candidate for this position?
Are you willing to work in Eshtehard Industrial Zone?
Are you flunet in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Danieli is amongst the three largest suppliers of equipment and plants to the metals industry, worldwide, that designs and manufactures machinery and plants for the steel industry.
We operate in an international context characterized by high competitiveness that requires increasingly higher quality standards. We feel that one of the keys to our success can be found in the continuous professional training process that we are pursuing with perseverance and determination. We are looking for dynamic people with an open mentality, competent and motivated, interested in developing their skills and potential through specialized targeted training and development courses. We are looking for tenacious people able to convert into facts the principles of velocity and innovaction, that inspire the work of each of us. We are certain that we can offer brilliant career opportunities to this type of person.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.