The Serviced Office Manager is an integral role within the business and requires excellent organizational skills combined with numeral accuracy and attention to detail. The role requires the management of our serviced office facility therefore a professional attitude and ability to build professional relationships is essential.
• Oversea the rental of the serviced office units.
• Liaise with potential tenants & current tenants to get the units let.
• Input tenant data on systems, maintain and update system for all units.
• Raise monthly invoices for additional services.
• Monitor and chase receivable income.
• Monitor the usage of facilities.
• Ensure facilities are maintained to a high standard, to include ordering supplies and stock control.
• Generate leads to fill vacant units, liaise with agents to fill any voids.
• Agree License agreements & inventories for new tenants.
• Agree deposit deductions upon vacating the unit and arrange necessary works for the new tenants.
• Monitor any maintenance within the property. Liaise with our maintenance team and contractors to resolve any issues.
• Liaise with accounts department to ensure all income & expenditure is correctly reflected.
• Manage catering and cleaning contracts to ensure service is being delivered.
• Be responsible for Health and safety for the building.
• Carry out Risk Assessments and implement necessary action points that arise from them.
• Create and maintain Training Manuals for use of all equipment
• Liaising with external contractors, to be responsible for all contracts to maintain the building such as; Lifts, Internet, Security, Telecoms, Printing, Franking, Vending, Utility providers, Rates.
• Excellent in English (Written, verbal)
• Previous experience in similar role would be ideal
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude with willingness to take on any challenge
• Organizational skills
• Diary management
• Accuracy and high level of attention to detail
• Knowledge of accounts and financial management
• Awareness of property management processes Requirements
• Minimum associate degree, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in business, or related field.
• At least 2 years of proven experience as an office manager, administrator, and/or -support personnel within an office setting.
• Excellent time management skills, with ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Highly proficient in MS Office, accounting software, and project
• Management programs.
• Ability to effectively work with different software systems.
• Exceptional skill in oral and written communications including effective executive
• level presentation skills as candidate will be relied upon to proofread and edit documents.
• Demonstrated energy, drive, determination, and persistence to achieve goals.
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Ability to work well with the public.
• Professional appearance.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
Why are you a good candidate for this position?
Are you a senior management level?
Are you fluent in English without any problem?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Hiteh Gostar Faranegar
A leading company active in Serviced office provider
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.