- Managing a big scale DW/BI project in telecommunication.
- Lead mission critical delivery and transition activities to ensure launch stability
- Responsible for project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines
- Plans and organizes work, coordinating and owning activities with IT staff, integration partners and Customer staff
- Lead cross-functional, multi-cultural, geographically dispersed teams to develop and document different project tasks and phases
- Communicate project details and schedules to the project stockholders
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect project scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, schedule, and scope changes
BSc / MSc in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related degree
PMP certification is a plus
Experience and Knowledge
-Over 12 years of relevant working experience preferably in the Telecommunication industry or Business Intelligence area.
-Project management experience in a large multi-national organization deploying services or IT operations projects such as software and hardware upgrades on complex systems
-Possess strong project and business management skills
-Knowledge of IT networking or Telecommunications experience (Fixed, Mobile Voice, Data/IP, Transmission systems, VoIP, Wireless and/or other enhanced services) as well as BSS/OSS applications
-Thorough knowledge of DW/BI concepts
-Ability to build good relationship with internal and external customers
-Ability to lead and influence customer and internal stakeholders as well as lead and motivate staff
-Strong communications skills
-Strong business acumen
-Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BRTel (Blue Rays Telecommunication)
BRTel is a pioneer Telecommunication service and Information technology and solution provider which comprises of high competent Telecom local and international professionals in various Telecom streams, such as advance Care, IT, Business Support Solutions, IP, Operations and Managed Services, Planning and Optimization, Modernization, Network Implementation, Software and Equipment provisioning and Consultancy services. Our footprint goes to a wide spectrum of many local and overseas projects from early ages of Telecom legacy products and services to the very new generations and hence we are targeting the future of technologies.
Company was founded in May 2013 starting with delivering MCI Care advanced services for NSN installed-base network technical support and since then has been growing and developing new capabilities to fulfill the required complete portfolio of services of what any telecom operator may require.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.