- Managing a big scale DW/BI project in telecommunication.
- Lead mission critical delivery and transition activities to ensure launch stability
- Responsible for project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines
- Plans and organizes work, coordinating and owning activities with IT staff, integration partners and Customer staff
- Lead cross-functional, multi-cultural, geographically dispersed teams to develop and document different project tasks and phases
- Communicate project details and schedules to the project stockholders
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect project scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, schedule, and scope changes
BSc / MSc in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related degree
PMP certification is a plus
Experience and Knowledge
-Over 12 years of relevant working experience preferably in the Telecommunication industry or Business Intelligence area.
-Project management experience in a large multi-national organization deploying services or IT operations projects such as software and hardware upgrades on complex systems
-Possess strong project and business management skills
-Knowledge of IT networking or Telecommunications experience (Fixed, Mobile Voice, Data/IP, Transmission systems, VoIP, Wireless and/or other enhanced services) as well as BSS/OSS applications
-Thorough knowledge of DW/BI concepts
-Ability to build good relationship with internal and external customers
-Ability to lead and influence customer and internal stakeholders as well as lead and motivate staff
-Strong communications skills
-Strong business acumen
-Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BRTech as a BRGroup branch is leading the major changes (improvements) within BSS/OSS/VAS market. Unlike many other IT/ICT service providers, BRTech has strong investment into BSS/OSS software services and solutions specialized in Telecom domain. BRTech is leading the openness of many of the BSS/OSS services, which is key strategy of being software service provider. This commitment guarantees costumers' investment protection by selecting BRTech as the partner to BSS/OSS services over long-term.
The following is a selected list of standards that are applied to some or full extent in this proposal and are in the center of the BRTech software services strategy.
• Process architecture: ITIL, eTOM
• Process modelling and execution: BPML, BPEL, XML
• Data modelling: eTOM SID, Object Oriented approach (within applications)
• Application Integration: SOA (general), OSS/J (Telco developments)
BRTech will provide operators and IT based companies with highly trained professional resources, ensuring that the entire project from kick off to post production is delivered as per costumers' requirements, ethics and values.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.