We are looking for a “Senior Tax and SSO Analyst” to join Snapp Group Company:
● Assist in the preparation of policies related to taxes and SSO.
● Prepare reports of taxes and SSO risk assessments with the recommendation of each sub-company on a quarterly basis.
● Draft the taxes and SSO auditing plan.
● Draft the status report of taxes and SSO of each sub-company (venture) on a quarterly basis.
● Prepare Taxes and SSO estimations on monthly basis.
● At least 8 years of experience in Accounting, which includes at least 4 years in Internal or External Auditing.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, while having a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus.
● Experience in audit (external/internal) is an asset.
● Well familiar with taxes and SSO laws and also Iranian accounting standards and IFRS.
● Professional in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
● Strong communication skills.
● Fluency in English.