Senior Supply Chain Supervisor is responsible for all foreign purchase affairs and following spare parts and materials to receive on time on plant.
This role is based in Manufacturing Factory in Kaveh Industrial City in Saveh.
• Doing the evaluation of suppliers according to supply chain standards.
• Implementing supply chain policies and procedures for the operation of procurement activities.
• Monitoring the cost, schedule and performance aspects of major contracts.
• Supervising purchasing activities with engineering departments to maintain inventories at planned levels.
• Planning delivery timetables.
• Ensuring stores have enough stock.
• Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
• Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
• Overseeing arrival of shipments.
• Contracts preparation (foreign and local).
Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering, industrial management, business or public administration or related field.
• Five years’ experience in supply chain or commercial.
• Fluent in English.
• Requires an excellent understanding of the supplier's business and processes.
• Good understanding of the technical aspects of the spare parts and materials.
• Operational characteristics, services and activities of a purchasing and contracts organization.
• Sufficient knowledge of general international business principles.
• Advanced principles of purchasing, contracts, quality assurance and supply chain.
• Plan, organize and prioritize assignments in a timely manner to meet critical deadlines.
• Sufficient knowledge of foreign purchase process, shipping documents, order registration & insurance and transportation.
• Interpret, apply, explain and enforce Iran’s business policies, laws and regulations, procedures and programs.
• Fully familiar with international shipping process market trends and condition.
• Fully familiar with INCO terms 2010.
• Principles and procedures of record keeping and reporting.
• Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office as Outlook, Excel, Word.
Do you know this role is based in Saveh?
Can you speak fluently English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aujan Industries Iranian (AIIC)
Aujan Industries Iranian Is a business group with an annual turnover of 200 m USD and consists of three companies and has a combined investment of 170 m USD in Iran. The group is planning a further investment of 45 m USD in 2015.
Aujan Industries Iranian (AIIC) is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2005 in Tehran, Iran.AIIC is manufacturing, selling and marketing Rani Refreshments (A joint venture company between Aujan Group Holding and Coca Cola) brands under license with an annual turnover of 120 m USD. AIIC has a state-of-the art, 56,000 sqm2 manufacturing facility with more than 160 employees. AIIC is developing a world class sales & distribution infrastructure andhas more than 130 employees working at its head office and sales division across Iran. AIIC plans to expand its brand and product portfolio significantly.
Kaveh Aluminum Can Company (KACC)
Established in 2009 KACC is a fully automated two-piece Aluminum Can Manufacturing company for the production of aluminum cans for beverages. KACC is the first two piece aluminum can manufacturer in Iran. KACC manufactures app. 765 million cans per annum for a variety of leading brands such as Rani, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and many others with an annual turnover of 80 m USD. KACC has 57,000 m2 site with a high tech integrated production line and more than 190 employees. KACC is planning to double its production capacity via installing another production line.
MENA AGRI Middle East FZ-LLC
Mena Agri is a UAE based general trading company established in 2008. It is primarily an extended supply chain solutions provider.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching