We are looking for an experienced and passionate software test engineer to join our team. As a software test engineer, you will assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and defects. You will improve the processes and tools, which will make sure the reported issues are correctly prioritized and eventually fixed.
Tasks in detail:
● Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Prioritize and plan testing activities.
● Execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression)
● Identify, report, and track software issues and defects.
● Provide support and documentation for quality-related processes.
● Review and analyze user stories/requirement documents for validity and feasibility.
● Proven work experience as a software tester or similar roles.
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
● Automated testing skills.
● API testing skills.
● Keen attention to detail and commitment to quality and excellence.
● Familiarity with different application platforms (iOS, Android, and Web) and knowledge of their differences.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success.
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.