We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the backend systems and the users. As the Backend Developer, your role includes working with modern technologies specifically Node js and Google app engine and Firebase on the backend, integrating with multiple third party API’s, so would ideally suit a person who likes variation and enjoys technical challenges. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central systems, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. You will work closely with the technology and design teams with open communication
Work in close collaboration with our team of UI/UX designers, hardware engineers, embedded software experts and Android and Ios developers to develop innovative new features
Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Software engineer level A : +10m
Software engineer level A+ : +16m
• Node js framework
• Experience Google app engine and Firebase
• Experience with Git and SVN
• Experience with NoSQL and in memory technologies (MonogDB,Couchbase,Memcache)
• Experience MYSQL Database triggers,stored procedure
• Ability to understand, maintain and enhance SQL queries
• Familiarity with Vagrant/Docker
• JSON, Restful API’s
• Prior experience in online ad serving is a plus
• Can work all over the stack: front end, back end, stand-alone services, etc.
• A ferocious appetite for learning, a passion for sharing, and a knack for teaching
• Having previously worked in an Agile team is preferred
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional, self organazing team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Communication, time management and problem solving skills
• Min 5 year experience with mid-large teams
• Ideal Age:24-46
• Good knowledge of English
• Familiarity with Unit Tests
• Familiarity with Blade,Twig
• Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps, AMP, Babel, UX, Grunt , Gulp, Bower, Composer
• Experience with or interest in Bootstrap, Angular or React or Ember or or VueJS
• Experience in development practices such as refactoring, TDD (Test Driven Development) and continuous integration
• Completed military service for male candidate
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
5 years ago sigma telecom start VoIP business with 3 employee like a startup.now sigma telecom is One of the top 20 VoIP companies in the word with 50 employees.(successfully completed)
last year sigma Decided to establish a mobile software department and made a small team for Research and marketing on this market.now we have fantastic ideas and big data for marketing in the future .(successfully completed)
now we are looking find talent programmers for made a bomb team To convert ideas into products.(in progress)
if you think you have enough ability and Experience for this position ,let challenge yourself .
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.