- Engineering, sales support and marketing; technical support for sales and after-sales services in projects and tenders
- Setting and attending meetings for company presentations
- Communicating with foreign suppliers
- Assigning the progress reports
- Technical clarifications between suppliers and customers
- Providing technical and commercial proposals for selling equipment
- Reporting to: The Manager
- Number required: 1
- Duration: Permanent position
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Probation: One month
- Working hours: 8am to 5pm
- Travel requirements: Occasional
- University qualifications: BS/ MS degree from a reputable university; preferably in Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience: At least 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industries
- Must be familiar with the Equipment used in oil, gas and petrochemical plants as well as other industries.
- Must have excellent teamwork skills.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Must have relevant marketing experience.
- Language Skills: Good in English both in written and oral communications