You will be openly passionate about architecture and the modern use of high-end glass in construction with a desire to work with leading architects, designers and contractors on landmark projects across the region. The main focus of the role is to bring Venus Glass Solutions to the market place – discovering suitable projects, evaluating them for technical and financial viability and bringing them to eventual specification
• This individual will direct the activities and goals of the Sales team.
• This role will also provide guidance/mentoring to sales engineers.
• Throughout the sales process this individual will assess the capabilities and fit potential of customer needs and provide solutions using Venus Glass products and services.
• He/She is also responsible for driving the professional development of their Sales expert staff, including mentorship, training, and performance evaluation.
• The position requires the ability to multi-task between team members in their support of different clients, sales opportunities, and other initiatives.
Other roles of this job:
• Implement market strategy with architects, consultants, contractors and customers.
• Become knowledgeable of the Venus Glass product line and understand appropriate applications for the different products we offer.
- Bachelor degree or above in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- 5+ years of product technical sales experience
- Lady or Gentleman, 30-40 years old
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong leadership skills required to manage and attract high performers
- Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starting, motivated
- Able to take ownership of your area of responsibility and move the ball over the goal line
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills: able to engage both technical and business stakeholders, from developers to executives
- Strong presence and credibility required to anchor Venus Glass sales engagements
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Confidence and ability to converse well on technical basis
- Ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems