- Managing all the activities within Marketing and Sales departments.
- Creating an integrated, overall marketing strategy for the company's services, and developing and implementing long-term and strategic marketing plans.
- Exploit all new opportunities from potential customers ensuring a maximum penetration.
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty and satisfaction to ensure success, business fluctuation and possible business at risk. Take action internally and with the customer.
- Developing pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of marketing and sales programs in order to guide current and future strategies.
- Evaluating the financial aspects of service development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- BS or MS degree in logistics, business or marketing-related degree.
- At least 5 years of work experience (preferably in private, non-production and non-construction organizations) including at least 3 years work experience in sales and marketing.
- Preferably between 30 and 40 years old having sales and marketing training and certificates.
- Preferably familiar with and having experience in startups and online, IT based or service based businesses.
- Successful Commercial Training or a comparable qualification, usually in the field of forwarding, transport or logistics.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, spoken/oral and written, Persian (must), English (preferred)
- Able to multi-task under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at active listening, understanding, analysis, problem solving and effective communication with all layers of the organization.
- Systematic thinker, flexible, fast learner, detail oriented and able to lead meetings and workshops.
- Moderate English language proficiency but able to fully understand English text.
- General business abilities such as research, analysis, planning and project control.
- Skilled at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and standard enterprise software.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Consistently target-, customer- and results-oriented.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Aparan is a privately held logistics service provider in Iran. Aparan as an independent brand, provides domestic express delivery solutions to a wide array of customers. Our customers are mainly the famous online stores in several cities of Iran with its head office located in Tehran, Aparan now serves the customers with delivery services to 7 major cities of the country. The company road map is to add 5 new cities every season.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.