Headquartered in Istanbul, with 30+ years in the business Tron Elektronik AS is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of RF broadband communication solutions.
- Tron’s R&D Business unit is seeking RF hardware engineers with strong RF capabilities to join our hardware development team.
- Possessing advanced and practical knowledge of RF systems architecture, and integrated circuits capabilities, you will work with Tron’s team of system hardware engineers, system architects, technology teams and lead customers to develop and validate system platforms.
- Define, develop and debug RF products (from bits to RF/uWave) that demonstrate system solutions to solve key customer requirements as wideband RF design, multiband capability, RF and mmWave signal integrity issues.
- Work in close collaboration with the Systems Hardware Manager, Partners, Strategic Marketing and Lead Customers to understand application problems, propose and justify new hardware solutions
- Work with Tron’s technology teams to understand their latest generation products and incorporate these into new system hardware designs.
- Provide feedback on the experience with these products in order to improve next generation designs
- BS/MS or Dipl.-Ing/Dr.-Ing in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education/experience combination combined with,
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Communication Infrastructure area on RF hardware designer.
- Amplifier, transceiver, RF and/or microwave hardware design experience is essential, Data converter (ADCs/DACs) is preference.
- Experience on RF design simulation tools,
- Experience with RF & MW test techniques and test equipment,
- Experience in PCB design tools,
- Experience in PCB schematic and layout design,
- Experience in design and proper layout of RF, MW and high speed (multi-gigabit/sec.) PCBs,
- Familiarity with 2D/3D Mechanical design is a plus,
- Experience in digital circuits to control the RF/Microwave circuits is a plus.