Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux or MobX).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- 3+ years of Front-end development experience
- Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3
- Proficient in CSS Preprocessors (SCSS or LESS)
- Having ability to use graphic applications (Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator)
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Proficient in Next.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
- Familiar with Task Runners (Webpack, Gulp)
- Familiar with Version Control Concepts (Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Problem solving along with give solution
- Proficient in debugging
- Familiar with team-working