• Prepare and analyze the financial statements, general ledgers, subsidiary ledgers, budgets, cash flow projections and review of job cost reports for assigned funds or assets.
• Perform daily activities such as receive checks, post receipts and prepare deposits; review and post payable invoices; review and post tenant billing adjustments; review and post prepayment application to open charges, and; update gross sales reports.
• Reconcile, verify and validate all entries and postings to balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Provide accurate and timely financial information to other internal departments such as Investments and Asset Management, as well as lenders, consultants, etc. by established deadlines.
• Prepare contribution and distribution calculations, summaries and notices as needed.
• Prepare lender reporting package for select
Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance and related fields.
• At least 3 years relevant work experience.
• Familiar with Related Software (Hamkaran System).
• Highly flexible, high tolerance and ability.
• Willingness to work on multitasks, long hours and under pressure so as to meet deadlines
• Fluent in English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bonda Development Group
We as one of the Holding Iranian private sector contractors of Oil, Gas, Railway and Subway system, Petrochemical, Power, Water and Building industries projects looking for opportunities to develop our activities. The holding has developed the business by improving different subsidiaries in Iran and other Countries. The group and subsidiaries enjoy having high educated and well trained specialists with different skills of engineering, procurement, finance, operation, maintenance, inspection, commercial, trading and transportation services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.