About First Source Arya Solutions
First Source Arya Solutions is a software development company focusing on developing state-of- the-art solutions for the global financial industry. We help our international clients grow their audience with customer-centric products and services.
First Source Arya Solutions is a work environment which is designed to foster personal and professional growth. A career at our company is an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that is at the forefront of FinTech advancements.
About the role
We’re looking for a high-performing individual to join us as Senior Project Manager. In this role, you will be part of our Project Management team and play an essential part in planning and initiating projects, directing project execution, and ensuring that project goals, client expectations, and quality standards are fulfilled. You will formulate strategies to advance inter- department collaborations and ensure optimum performance of all involved in the delivery of excellent results.
● Oversee the daily management of our projects according to pre-established goals, timeline and budget without compromising on the quality of deliverables.
● Manage all operational aspects of a project including allocating resources, identifying project tasks, assigning responsibilities, and ensuring open communications to ease project flow among teams.
● Resolve team disputes, facilitate teamwork, and keep morale high to ensure optimum team productivity.
● Ensure all products fulfil the necessary quality controls.
● Anticipate obstacles that may hinder performance and strategise ways to overcome them.
● Foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration in the company to accomplish project goals within the established parameters.
● University degree in an IT- or business-related field
● At least 5 years of work experience
● Excellent decision-making, team-building, and problem-solving skills
● Leadership qualities to manage projects and teams, love challenges, and value a learning environment
● Deep understanding of end-to-end UX research, especially in carrying out different user-preference and user-behaviour Testing
Preferred qualifications and experience
● Experience in product Design and familiar with financial software
● Certificate from relevant bodies such as PMI and PRINCE2
● Proven record of managing projects in a timely, effective, and efficient manner
Perks and benefits
● Growth-inducing challenges
● Productive work atmosphere
● Cooperation, support, and empowerment
● Career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
Negar Tower, Tehran