● Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and work hours.
● Creating a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
● Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
● Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
● Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
● Determining project changes.
● Providing administrative support as needed.
● Liaising with project leads to identify and define requirements, needs, scope and objectives/ with project manager.
● Making sure that project needs are met as projects evolve and monitoring project's progress with using appropriate tools and handling any issues that arise.
● Working with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
● Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
● Ensuring that standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance.
● Following up meetings.
● BS/MS degree in business, industrial engineering, communication or related field of study.
● At least 3 years of experience in project management.
● Strong interpersonal savvy and excellent judgement and negotiation abilities to deal with project and stakeholders.
● Diverse background- familiar with different types of projects.
● Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Proficiency in Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
● Fluency in spoken and written English.